AcroYoga & Surfing Holiday in Morocco with Neilon and Max
June 22, 2019 - June 29, 2019£475
After our internationally acclaimed holiday in 2016 and 2018 with maximum good times, we’re back this year for more acrotastic fun in the Sun. Neilon is again joined by fellow Level 2 AcroYoga teacher Max Kopeikin [Maxwell Yoga].
Well, it sounds pretty awesome doesn’t it? This full inclusive (excl fights) AcroYoga & Surfing Holiday in Morocco with Neilon and Max will give you an unforgettable experience of magical Morocco. This holiday is great for everyone, combining sunrise & sunset AcroYoga practice and waves for all surfing levels, along with delicious food and great company – this is a holiday you’ll never forget.
• Morning & evening AcroYoga classes, with a beautiful ocean view
• Daily Thai massage and yoga circles
• AcroYoga for all levels – begginers and experienced alike.
• Surf equipment for you while you’re with us
• Surfing lessons for everyone, beginners and experts
• Surfboard (softtop or NSP) and wetsuit hire for your entire stat
• Group transport to the surf spots from 9am to sunset
• Traditional Moroccan meals three times a day
• 7 nights of accommodation in our surf house;
• Excursions to Paradise Valley
• Visit (the souk Local Market), Kasbah of Agadir
* Visit the Moroccan Hammam for spa treatments
• Free Agadir airport transfers pick up and drop off
Where: Taghazout, Southern Morocco, North Africa
How: Fly to Agadir. Skyscanner.com is great for checking cheapest flight options.
Costs: EARLY BIRD (until March 1st) £475 – all in – Bargain! You Just have to get your flights. And Maybe a wee splash of tourist money. Price goes up to £550 after March 1st. Please inquire about group pricing.
You just need to get the flights. Last time i checked around £85 return from London to Agadir.
Accommodation is based on sharing. A few single and available with a supplement of £35 or you upgrade to a double room in the Riad for £90 (£45 each).
Note that there are no refunds once place is bought.
For more information and bookings you can contact Neilon Pitamber on 07956 200 273 or firstname.lastname@example.org go to website:
So, are you up for an amazing week of AcroYoga, surfing, sun & fun?