AcroYoga & Surfing Holiday in Morocco
June 10 - June 17£530
BUY NOW last few places left!
After a sellout holiday in 2016 with maximum good times we’re back this year for more acrotastic fun in the Sun. This time Neilon is joined by fellow Level 2 AcroYoga teacher Max Kopeikin.
Well, it sounds pretty awesome doesn’t it? This all inclusive Moroccan AcroYoga & Surf Holiday will give you an unforgettable experience of magical Morocco. This holiday is great everyone, combining sunrise & sunset AcroYoga practice and waves for all surfing levels, along with delicious food and great company – this is a holiday you’ll never forget.
Holiday Included Highlights in the price!
• Morning and evening AcroYoga classes, with a beautiful ocean view
• Thai Massage and Yoga daily
• AcroYoga for all levels – begginers and experienced alike.
• Surf equipment for you while you’re with us
• Surfing lessons for everyone, beginners and experts
• Surfboard (softtop or NSP) and wetsuit hire for your entire stay
• Unlimited group transport to the surf spots from 9am to sunset
• Surf photo feedback and photo free of charge
• Traditional Moroccan meals three times a day
• 7 nights of accommodation in our surf house;
• Excursions to Paradise Valley
• Visit (the souk Local Market), Kasbah of Agadir
• Free Agadir airport transfers pick up and drop off
Where: Taghazout, Southern Morocco, North Africa
How: Fly to Agadir. Skyscanner.com is great for checking cheapest flight options. Currently EasyJet is the cheapest at £70 for a direct return flight! Boom!
Costs: £530 all in – Bargain! You Just have to get your flights. And Maybe a wee splash of tourist money.
Please note that refunds are not available once you have booked your place. Accommodation is based on sharing. A few single with a supplement of £35 for the week. Or you can upgrade to the Riad for £90 for a double room (£45 each).
For more information and bookings contact Neilon on 07956 200 273 & firstname.lastname@example.org or you can go to the websites:
So, are you up for an amazing week of AcroYoga, surfing, sun & fun?